Silmad pärani ja suu ammuli pidevas ohhoo-seisundis. Maailm on põnev paik, siin juhtub asju. Mõnega juhtub rohkem kui teistega. Väikese Myga juhtub. Pidevalt.
reede, 28. august 2009
Mida vanem eit, seda ... noorem deit
Ok, I confess - I have a soft spot for the boys from the British Isles. First came the You Know Who. The Script is a whole decade younger, and came to me through the You Know Who. And then McFly, a couple of degrees younger still, and won my ear and heart in the craziest spring-summer of my life. And then there's Westlife, and Boyzone, and Colin Firth (yeah, I know, totally irrelevant, but he's cute).
P.S. Pealkirjal ei ole selle sissekandega mingit pistmist.
Tellimine:
Postituse kommentaarid (Atom)
1 kommentaar:
And then there are also others.
This song is absolutely beautiful.
British music rocks!
And your post sounded too much like me, creepy.
;)
Postita kommentaar