teisipäev, 25. august 2009

Tule taevas appi!

Selline kiri tuli mulle, lugege ja nautige, ja ettevaatust naerukrampide eest!

Hi lovely
>
You calm cool and laid back beauty-i would like to spend all my time, all my love and my care for you all my life!!! Your interests are so very interesting to me as I live and work in Zürich but have no friends, lovers or dates. I have been very busy in the past, trading global stocks and other markets for security, fun, money and success.

I am a former architect from Harvard but later switched to Wall Street biz. Your profile inspires me to love, care, share & realize your dreams. Your personality attracts me to share your life ambitions, like I did mine at Harvard and in Europe? I feel very compassionate, loving & caring you and hand you over the keys to my love & Swiss Finance Co. My online analysis software prompted global stocks Buy-Signals are 85% profitable, I need no jobs as I have good profits & income anywhere. It took me years and risking my big savings to learn it all-Just need your love to marry you by this year end?

I would like to meet you in Zürich to fall in love to enjoy romantic candle light dinners-will cook together, travels and live abroad and realize our dreams. It's my luck with you to start a new life. I am physically young & active romantic 39yrs. you can be loving & caring wife-honest, trusted friend in love & biz together family, Reply w/tel. & photos.

Kommentaare ei ole: