neljapäev, 1. oktoober 2009

True love

Mõned mehed on valmis milleks iganes, et muljet avaldada, kasvõi iluoperatsioonideks :D


hi madam:))

By the way sorry for madam:) you are not that old to be a madam..you are still mademoiselle i think:)... I entered this site coz of boredom:)..and saw you here..how is life going on there??What r u doing for living?..I am Engineer in Automotive industry..Do you have job?This site is so slow for chatting i think..do we use any bottom for continues chatting from here???I could not find:(..If you have MSN or Yahoo messenger we can talk from there..that would be better..??

What should i do to communicate with you??If it is just appereance , i can afford plastic surgerys for 2-3 times..i beleive myself, just tell me:))
hope to hear from you soon..
XXXX

On kellelgi ideid, mis talle soovitada? Brain enlargement? Egoimu? Kerge keelesoolika lõikus?
Parim asja juures on see, et kirjaga kaasneval pildil on just about näha lõiguke pildilt väljalõigatud eks-pruuti. See mõjub potentsiaalsetele huvilistele alati hästi.

Ja siis see...
Hi Miss Estonia!

My name is Robin. Your profile seems to be very nice and detailed, especially your funny hat. I would like it to learn more about you.

No ma tänan. Ma olen alati mõelnud, et Liis Tappo pole minu kõrval midagi. Aaaga... oot-oot, sa tahad, et minu müts mind paremini tundma õpiks??? Pole probleemi, meil on väga lähedane suhe. Usually, it goes straight to my head :P

Kommentaare ei ole: