kolmapäev, 3. detsember 2008

Veebikavalerid

Logisin üle tüki aja jälle oma lemmikportaali sisse ja postkastis ootas mind 5 kirja. Valitud lõike:

Hey! I just to say hello! I sow your profile and I like. You are very pretty. I would like to know you! I am looking, at this present time, for someone to connect with! - Autor 47aastane tüüp nimega Olrik Portugalist.
Mulle meeldib eriti see "I like" part, kõlab nagu "mina - Tarzan, sina - Jane".

Hey Im from south africa. I noticed you use msn. - Sherlock Holmesilt, üllatav-üllatav - Lõuna-Afrikast.

I just came back from Australia. It's not as good a movie as Hamlet 2 or Changeling or even Twilight, but it's a great tourist promotion film for Australia and introduces Americans to (1) Australian Aborigines = American Indians + American Negroes, similarly indigenous, similarly oppressed, and similarly made to work primarily as household servants, (2) a little known chapter in WWII namely, the Japanese attack on Darwin in the Northern Territories (not to be confused with the Northwestern Territories, which are in Canada, as in the original name of the "Mounties" as "Northwest Canadian Mounted Police"). - eee, nagu misasja?!? Ma pole selle tüübiga kunagi rääkinud ja ta saadab mulle 2-leheküljelise filmiarvustuse maidea misasja kohta.

trying to look into yr eyes... -but my eyes keep dropping lower... :P
looking great here... -u work out...? ;) - ja kommentaare polegi vaja.

Maailm täis imelisi inimesi.

1 kommentaar:

Arabella ütles ...

Alljärgnev pole seotud ülaltoodud postitusega.

Haaaa! Tänud, et müsteeriumi ära lahedasid. Külastan teid teinekordki, pluss jaburad kommentaarid on garanteeritud.