teisipäev, 22. juuli 2008

Egolaks

Kui inimesel on parajasti peal mitte-just-kõige-atraktiivsem-olemise periood ja tal on vaja oma enesetunnet turgutada, on selleks väga lihtne retsept: ole natuke blond, oma kontot mõnes suhtlusportaalis ja sinu postkasti potsatavad järgmise sisuga kirjad:

1. absoluutne poeetiline meistriteos (kirjapilt muutmata) -

are you real?if you are real i think i am not living now and nobody prove me that you are not an angel that was sent by god on the earth.you seem as a miracle that a normal human can never understand and see this.i would like to talk with you so much,of course,iy also want.my address is ***.i hope to see you again.and pray that for god.take care yourself for me at least...

Vabalt võite kirjutaja rahvust pakkuda, tõenäoliselt läheb esimese korraga täppi.

2. kah väga tujutõstev, aga veidi teise nurga alt -

you're so hot honey, adorable. I liked you, I wanna talk to you if you like to.
girl I am serious you're too beautiful, I give anything I can for a girl like you to be my lover ;)
waiting eagerly for you positive reply

Loodetavasti ootab too noormees sama eagerly vastuseid nii tosinkonnalt teiselt neiult, kellele ta umbes-täpselt samasuguse sõnumi saatis, sest siitpoolt jääb reply küll saatmata, olgu ma nii meelitatud kui tahes.

3. on hoopis teisest ooperist, lihtsalt ülimalt sügavmõtteline. Kui keegi põhjani jõuab ja pärast seda ka pinnale tagasi suudab ujuda, tehke mulle sellest sügavmõttelisusest lühikokkuvõte.

Always be happy
Be happy just like that
Continue to be happy
Don't even justify not being happy
Everyone can try this and be happy
Forgive and forget is the secret of being happy
God expresses his happiness in us
Having decided, now just be happy
If I am happy I can make others happy
Join the 'Be Happy" movement happily
Love happiness and be happy
Meaning of happiness is being happy
Nothing should stop us from being happy
Oh God,
Happiness is so simple!
Practice happiness to be happy
Question not how to be happy,
Just be happy!
Refuse to be unhappy and be happy
Simple life is happy life
Truth is happiness
Undo the old ways and be happy
Value happiness above everything
Wise one is always happy in spite of the world
Expect nothing if you want to be happy
You have to be happy none can make you happy
Zero down the miseries and be happy
Be happy by default as you are miserable by your own fault.
It is a choice.
Be happy or be miserable...
Choose?????

Kommentaare ei ole: